● 140 Deep water and half tide berths
● Floating pontoon with fresh water and electricity
● Free launch service
● Chandlery - International and blakes paints, ropes, general boat hardware, bottled gas, camping gaz, special orders and discounts.
● Yacht repairs and maintenance
● Rigging made to order
● Toilet and shower block with laundry facilities
● Yacht Brokerage - Please contact Boatshed Essex on 01621 744842 or visit their website www.boatshedessex.com
Resprays & Osmosis
Onsite we can offer a modern workshop facility incorporating a purpose built re-spray shop which will fit vessels of up to 40 ft. All refit work can be undertaken including shipwrighting, fibre glass/gel coat repairs, osmosis repairs and sand blasting.
Moorings and Storage
Approximately 140 deepwater/half tide moorings accessed by a Pontoon to low water mark.
Craneage is available up to a 5 Ton single point lift. Dry sailing available limited to 1.5 tons.
We offer a courtesy launch service from April - October. This service operates to and from our Pontoon, to hail the launch man please either radio on channel 37 or wave your arms like mad in a hope that he will see you!
Times of operation are as follows;
From 1st April until the end of October the launch is available
Weekends from 09.00 - 18.00
Weekdays, at 09.00, 11.00, 12.40, 14.00, 16.40 (Last Pickup)
We would like to ask for your patience during Peak Times when it may not be possible to adhere to the above timetable.
Traditional and up to the minute rigging work carried out. Roll swaging and deck layout advice available.
Mast and rigging condition surveys carried out and all types of rope/wire splicing on hand.
Visit www.boatshedessex.com to view all the boats we have for sale and also boats for sale in other areas.